Thursday, June 4, 2009
Blog Award! :)
Thank you Carolyn (Scrappin is my thing) for giving me this award. Thank you for checking out my creations and commenting on them! :) I love reading comments from others...and blog hopping. Everyone should check out Carolyn's blog (http://scrappinismything.blogspot.com/). She has some great inspiration...cards, cut files, etc. I have to do a few thing to get this reward
1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (Completed)
2: List 10 honest things about myself:
1. I am doing my dream job...staying home with my baby! :)
2. I am thankful most of all for my salvation. Without God, I know I'd be nothing!
3. I am truly blessed to be married to a Godly man. I <3 Jonathan...
4. Being a mommy is more rewarding than I ever dreamed!
5. I have aspirations to keep teaching...but I'd like to teach crafting techniques to teens/adults instead of teaching in the classroom right now. :) Loving staying home w/Jonasbug!
6. I want to be more organized (most people who see my pantry will laugh at this, but that is the only area I am completely satisfied with...)
7. I am admittedly OCD.
8. I want to have lots more children, and I hope I can prove everyone wrong by scrapping their every breath...even though they wont be the firstborn.
9. I feel bad about charging people for things I make them. I never feel like it is good enough to get paid for...so I guess I'm not a good business person.
10. I need to quit clipping coupons for craft stores...just because I saved 40% doesn't mean I need to buy something...lol.
3:Put the award on my blog
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:
Thanks for making blog hopping fun.