Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sometimes it feels like...

we have a new antibiotic a week!  I know that is not really true, but sometimes it feels like the doctor's office is our most frequent destination.  Today as we were in the waiting room my mind drifted to thoughts of some friends from college and the struggles they face with their children and illness.  It made me truly grateful for for my occasionally sick child, and caused me to lift them up in prayer!  I can't imagine having a child or more than one child with a life threatening illness, but I have friends who can relate.  So join me in lifting them up in prayer too!  It is "sanctity of life" week, so lets value the lives of these precious children, and lift up pregnant mothers who are considering abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment