Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Secretary's Day

Well, just found out that Secretary's Day is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have time to come up with something nice for Stasha and Suzanne tonight. Also need to finish a baby shower album for Heather who's shower is Saturday. And Jon has a softball game and I have a faculty meeting...I cannot wait until Summer! I need a vacation with my hubby!!!!! :) But I am looking forward to making these things tonight. I also need to finish Jonathan's ordination pages that I started Sunday night. They are looking good, just need journaling and headlines. I could use some more paper for them too...hint hint mom, I need some paper from Hobby Lobby!!! :) LOL!

4 comments:

  1. What paper do you need? Maybe I could help out with that??? In exchange for 1st Birthday Cricut words pink and blue!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a black paper with damask looking print in creamish color. I only need 2 sheets. :) I'll take pics tonight so you can see if you can find it. LOL! Next time I do cricut....I'll cut you out some words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I remember, you got it while you and Addie were here. Looks like your kitchen stuff. I will see what I can do. How do you suggest mailing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 2 sheets for you hope they are the right thing. Dad took me. We had a date day!

    ReplyDelete