Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Some thoughts

1. Three years ago today, I was decorating the church for my wedding....I am flooded with good memories. Think I might bust out the wedding pics and do some scrapping I never did. Seems like a good Anniversary project, right? :)

2. My little baby is soooo cute!! :) Have to share a picture from last night. The sad thing is that these are 12 month pj's...he's huge for his age. I need to make [or someone to make for me...lol] a small paul cricut ds design...





He shouldn't be hard to dezine..... :)


4th of July outfit made by my Mother in law... :)




3. I can't find my "diaper bag" camera anywhere. We have a big nice camera that we take when we are planning to take photos, but I like to take this little one all the time so that I can get those cute off the cuff photographs...can't find it!!! Maybe I'll find it while I am cleaning today...

4. I get sick of cleaning the house on Mondays, after it is destroyed on Sunday. I mean, this isn't even the real deep down cleaning I'm talking about....it's the suit that didn't get hung up, the ironing board that is still mysteriously left out, the bottles that haven't been sterilized yet, the mail we only check once a week...etc. Takes me most of Monday, and that is ANNOYING!!

Okay, thats all the venting and sharing for now. Thanks for looking, and I like reading your comments! God bless, hope you had a wonderful 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment