Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Slacker...

Well, it seems life has turned me into a creative slacker these days! All I've "created" lately is a growing bundle of joy (and and even bigger belly!). We found out that we are having a boy, so we're naming him Jonas Andrew. We can't wait to meet him. I did do a couple of scrapbook pages about the pregnancy, and still have several to do. I'll try to post those later. A group of ladies at work have been getting together about once a month to make cards, so I've gotten about 18 of my Christmas cards done. A few more of those left too. I figured I'd rather not do a photo card with "Big Mama" on the front, so....lol. Maybe next year. Mom and I will be going to a scrapbook retreat in January and hopefully I can catch up with everything before the little babe arrives. My plan is to "catch up" current pages, start and finish our wedding album, and do some premade Jonas pages for when I'm too busy being a new mama to do any scrapbooking, I can just paste the pictures! :) I guess that is all for now, I hope whoever you are reading this had a blessed Thanksgivng!

No comments:

Post a Comment